pomoc prawna dla obywateli polskich zamieszkałych poza granicami Polski

Legal assistance for Polish citizens residing outside Poland

Confirmation of Polish citizenship

Polish passport

Entering birth, marriage or death certificate into Polish Registry

Registration and recognition of foreign divorce judgements in Poland

Getting married

Change of name in Poland

Ask us a question

Use our contact form to ask any questions regarding legal services

    I have read and agree to Privacy Policy